Hypnosis Sessions in Dallas, Texas Programs & Common Issues
Hypnosis Sessions and Hypnosis Training Admired Around the World, Conveniently Located in Dallas, Texas
Our clients accomplish their goals quickly
- The average is 6 sessions, but rarely ever less than 3, or more than 8 sessions
Almost all of our clients are referrals from . . .
- Other happy clients...After we helped someone, they often ask us to help multiple family members = TRUST
- Professional Hypnotists around the world refer us the clients they cannot help = TRUST
- Our clients and hypnosis training students come from all across the nation and around the world.
We Help You With...
- Drug & Alcohol
- Stop Smoking
- Diet & Weight Loss
- Excessive habits
- Any kind of excess
Fear & Avoidance
- Public Speaking
- Insects, Reptiles, Animals
- General Anxious Feelings
- Any other fear
Motivation, Confidence, and Performance Enhancement
- Business & Sales
- Sports & Athletics
- Stage, Film & Entertainment
- Sex & Dating
- General Self-Esteem
Who We Help:
- Our typical client is someone who has failed at addressing his or her issues, i.e., using self-help, psychotherapy and even rehab programs
- We work with all kinds of fears, habits, performance issues as well as drug and alcohol abuse problems
- We commonly help those with drug and alcohol abuse issues even when they have spent $30,000 to $50,000 on extended rehab programs . . . And we have success with them in far less time, for far less cost
- We welcome and frequently treat the most "resistant" clients
- Over 4,500 satisfied clients worldwide helped to date
- Hypnosis professionals from around the world come to our center learn our advanced hypnotic techniques
- We work with children, adolescence, and teens who wants to make positive changes in their life
Children, Adolescents and Teens Do Great with Hypnosis
We love working with kids and teens. Actually kids and teens make the best hypnosis clients. We use hypnotic techniques and processes that are proven to work with kids and teens.
Hypnosis works when kids and teens want to change. Call us for more information.
Here are some examples where hypnosis can help your child or teen to succeed:
- Sports improvement
- Overcoming bad habits
- Test taking performance
- Reduce procrastination
- Improve study habits and ability
Why We Have Such a High Success Rate:
We remove the cause, not the symptom by focusing on the underlying subconscious emotional contributors, especially those who have tried other types of programs, hypnosis or rehab . . . You can’t talk about what you don’t know, and this is why “talk” hypnotists often cannot unveil the root issues, so they can be overcome. We directly work with subconscious causes & remove them with hypnosis so you can get back to living your life.
“If I can’t help you, chances are no one can”
- Cal Banyan, Founder & Master Professional Hypnotist
Bachelor of Science and Master of Arts degrees in Psychology.
17 Years Experience
We have been a proud member of our community helping individuals make important positive changes in their lives.learn more
Issues We Work With
Yes We Can Help You With That:
- Stop Smoking
- Lose Weight
- Sleep Soundly and more
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Doing hypnosis is one of the most satisfying forms of psychotherapeutic work because success is rapid and our clients give us such positive feedback.learn more