What is a Hypno-1%'er™ and How Can I Become One?
The 1% is the best of the best, the most dedicated of the dedicated, and the best trained of the best trained. In the professional field of hypnosis. there are the professionals who are the most knowledgeable, the most successful and who use the most powerful techniques. Out of all of the professional hypnotists practicing in the world, these exceptional individuals are few and far between
What Do the Hypno-1%'ers™ Do?
The Hypno-1%'er™ has a strong foundation, both philosophically, and technically in her profession. They have also used this advanced understanding and experience in their ongoing work, helping clients, and advancing the profession.
Graduate from the Banyan Super-Course and you will gain a deep intellectual understanding of hypnosis as well as the factors that motivate and inhibit human behavior.
This understanding includes:
- Cognitive/mental factors
- Emotional factors
Get a solid training and ability to implement basic and advanced hypnosis techniques which include but are not limited to:
- Ability to prepare and condition a client for success in a hypnosis session.
- Ability to use modern and advanced hypnotic induction techniques such as:
- Rapid Hypnotic Inductions
- Instant Hypnotic Inductions
- Use of a variety of ways of bringing about the proper level of hypnosis.
- Overt and Covert Testing
- Visual and Non-visual deepening Techniques
- Verbal and Non-verbal deepening Techniques
- Amnesic Techniques
- Hypnotic Age Regression
- Affect Bridge
- Symptom Bridge
- Cognitive Bridge
- Uncovering Initial Sensitizing Events
- Neutralizing Initial Sensitizing Events
- Working with Symptom Producing Events
- Working with Subsequent Sensitizing Events
- Working with Revivification and Previvification
- Creating Useful Positive and Negative Hallucinations
- Parts Work to Neutralize Symptom Producing Emotions
- Parts Work to Eliminate Secondary Gain Issues
Be able to utilize appropriate paradigms, techniques and communication skills to bring about positive change in a wide range of issues including:
- Habit Change
- Stress Reduction or Elimination
- Performance Issues
- Psychosomatic Illness
- Relationship Issue
How Do I Become a Hypno-1%'er™?
Becoming a Hypno-1%'er™ requires dedication, study and practice. The 1%'er is not a hobby hypnotist by any means. In most cases, the 1%'er is in the full time practice of hypnosis. She has completed the very best training, and continues to develop in the profession over the years.
Click The Blue Button Above to Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation