...is a holistic, Mind-Body-Spirit approach to self-hypnosis for self-improvement. Learn self-hypnosis through individual private session, classes or CDs. 7th Path Self-Hypnosis System is effective for stress management, motivation, self-esteem, habits, relationship problems and more.
Combining the transformational power of hypnosis, meditation and your spiritual system moves you more quickly toward being your true self, reaching a much higher level of consciousness, releasing your latent talents, and helping you to realize your calling. Yes, this hypnosis-empowered meditation will work when other kinds of meditation were to difficult. It is so simple when you use a system that works with how your mind was designed to work. Take back control of your life and live the life you were meant to live.
What is 7th-PATH Self-Hypnosis®?
It is the first self-hypnosis program that we know of that allows you to first remove the old programming that blocks success.
There is an old saying that goes something like "you must first empty the cup before you can put anything new in it." One of the problems with other forms of self hypnosis is that the hypnotic suggestions that you give yourself must go up against years of old programming. The old programming does not want to go, and the new suggestions are rejected time and time again before, through many repetitions, the new suggestions are finally accepted (or maybe not even then).
Removing the old programming first helps to avoid this and tends to make the new suggestions more powerful. In addition, sometimes, when you remove the old programming you just start to feel better and even without additional hypnotic suggestions. Many practitioners will begin to achieve their goals, especially if they have to do with health, automatically. It seems that once the old programming that got in your way of being successful is gone, your own natural programs for health just seem to start working better than they ever did before. As a result, you just tend to start taking better care of yourself, and old patterns such as addiction begin to fade away (i.e., smoking, overeating, alcohol abuse, etc.).
Using old fashioned self-hypnosis is like planting a new flower garden in an area that is full of weeds. The new flowers wouldn't have a chance because the old weeds have a head start. They would choke off almost any chance that the new flowers had to take root and grow strong. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it that way. You need to remove the weeds (and the root) so that the good plants and flowers (new useful thoughts, beliefs, feelings and behaviors, etc.) can survive and grow.
It is especially designed to utilize an individual's own belief system.
- If you are a spiritual person, those beliefs can be a very important part of your changes. Especially when the changes that you want to make will make you a better or healthier person. If you are not really all that spiritual in your belief systems, that is okay too. You can benefit from the 7th Path system by simply using making a few adjustments, which you will be shown how to do.
This is an especially easy approach to using self-hypnosis.
- It's easier than learning ordinary self-hypnosis from a book because when you try to learn it from a book, you always wonder if you are really doing it right. The way it works is that a 7th Path trained professional hypnotist teaches you the techniques, including how to go into hypnosis, while you are in hypnosis! Then when you first emerge from hypnosis, you immediately use the technique to take yourself back into hypnosis. This is the easiest time to go into hypnosis. Results are almost automatic! The professional hypnotist is there to make sure you are doing it right and to answer any questions that you might have, right then and there.
Click The Blue Button Above to Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
What can 7th-PATH™ help with?
- Overcome bad habits such as smoking, nail biting, excessive snacking, procrastinating, and over sleeping.
- Create new habits such as exercising regularly, self-motivation, being more patient with others and more.
- Self-improvement such as improving self-confidence, reducing stress, public speaking, overcome fears, and more.
How can I get on the PATH?
- Read about taking our 1-Day Course...
- Read about the 1-day course on tape...
- Example Of Class Handout, The Student 7th Path Booklet...
- Learn About Our Free Online Community Of 7th Path Practitioners...
Student and Practitioner Feedback
"A beautiful, intriguing experience of the brain and mind."
Michael Vandall, M.D.
"This course brought emotions out of me I didn't think possible (7th Path)."
Frank Pruden, C.H.
"Also, despite the fact that I had no interest in learning 7th Path initially, I have been profoundly effected afterward, changed by its practice, and believe that it will be a major tool, too [In addition to 5-PATH], in helping many people learn how to free themselves from the ravages of physical diseases by cleaning up unconscious conflicts, negative emotions and limiting beliefs."
Eric Robins, M.D.
"Incredible, I'm at a loss for words. I'm still feeling released!"
Kim Hoverman, Future Professional Hypnotist
"This was a very excellent course! A ton of great information and given in a very usable and understandable way! Thank you."
Amy Zilka, B.A.
"Cal is superb in his presentation and effectiveness. Maureen is a great team member. This course was very powerful all round! Would highly recommend it!"
Sooki Jalali, P.D.H
"Class was extremely well done. Good examples used--helpful to have you be real--in sense of using/sharing your own experiences and drawing out feelings, thoughts of participants."
"I had high expectations when I enrolled and am happy to say they were all met and exceeded. Fully enjoyed the experience and Cal's presentation."
"Superb! Cal's techniques [The 7th Path] were enlightening--educational and very well presented. The time flew by, I couldn't believe it was after 5 [when the class was over]. You kept my attention the whole time. The Recognitions are so simple--the awareness so strong. I liked how you compared it to the anti-virus for the mind. Already my attitude is more positive. I am looking forward to my positive personal growth! Thanks is not enough!"
The following is an email from the 7th-PATH email group:
My name is Bev.
I live in the Twin Cities and do computer programming for a living.
In April of 2000 I went to see Cal for weight loss. Not only have I lost weight, I have also had a life change. I call Cal my 'life saver'. I have never felt such joy in my life as I have since practicing 7th Path.
I had vague beliefs before, but since I started practicing 7th Path, my beliefs are so much clearer. I have received 9 recognitions from Cal and every new one was a joy to receive.
A couple of weeks ago I purchased the 7th Path Self Hypnosis tapes and have really enjoyed them. It took me back to the first sessions and refreshed all the things Cal talked about, but had gotten a little fuzzy over the months. It also helped me to stay motivated when I was having 'stinking thinking' with this winter weather, stress on the job, and turning 48.
Click The Blue Button Above to Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation